Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PLANNED ACTIVITY FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY

We were very tired in entertaining our guest last Sunday. Our plans on how to celebrate the occasion was temporarily suspended because of the guest in our house. After the Sunday's event, me and my wife went to a hotel in downtown area to spend time with each other.

We stayed at Sunflower Hotel. It is a mid size hotel with 40 rooms available. I would say it was on of the hotels under the budget class. But the accommodation was very good. We had the supreme room. it was equipped with a television, air conditioning unit, a hot and cold shower room and the most important of all, a spacious bed for the both of us.

Before proceeding to the hotel where we will be stayed, we dined at Grand Men Seng Hotel, where our reception was held last year. We got a gift certificate from the hotel administration and we selected the buffet dinner for two. We finished our dine around 8 pm.

We also booked for a day tour stay at Pearl Farm Beach Resort. This is the most beautiful beach resort here in Davao City. Most visited by tourist and locals because of the amenities and facilities. That I have to post later for my wife will be uploading the picture in the web. That I will post later my friends.