Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HECTIC SCHEDULE

I am very busy this past few days. I just celebrated my first wedding anniversary last Sunday. I was not prepared for the occasion. Me and my wife was already cooking something for our anniversary. But I was not prepared when my mother was also cooking her own recipe for our anniversary.

It was just the Saturday before, when she told me that she had already invited my aunts and uncles in our house for our anniversary. On the anniversary day, we went immediately to the market to buy some ingredients for the things that we will be cooking. I also bought a lechon for our first year anniversary.

The party ended at 9 pm. I drove my cousins to their houses and my aunt, who lives in Lanang area. It was a very tiring job of cooking and entertaining as well. But I am just happy that our anniversary was celebrated well.