Saturday, November 17, 2012
Having a child is a gift and giving birth is a bonus. That is what pregnant women say when they are already in their period of giving birth to their baby. The excitement of having a baby is contagious and it reciprocates to the people around you. Giving birth is more special to first time mother.
When your obstetrician say that you are already to give birth or you are already in schedule of giving birth, you must be prepare and ready in going to the hospital. But since it is your first time, you will need guidance in things to bring in the hospital. For that task, let this be the answer to it:
Here are thew things to bring in the hospital when you are about to give birth:
1. Baby mittens, attire, blanket and diapers.
2. Mother towel.
3. Soap for mom.
4. Glass, spoon and fork and plate.
5. Your mother's book.
These 5 things to bring will all be the things you will be needing when you are about to give birth. Remember, be ready always.
Posted by Brian
at 10:34 AM
Monday, August 6, 2012
Its been a week already since my wife was discharge from the hospital after she gave birth to our second baby girl. My wife has already discharge but my little baby has to stay in the nursery room for treatment. It is nothing serious but I don't want to take the risk of not treating her. Our pediatrician advised us that our baby has a high wbc or white blood cells, above the normal range. There are several reasons to it and these are:
- Mother might have Urinary Tract Infection during pregnancy.
- Mother has a pneumonia during pregnancy.
- Mother was seriously ill during pregnancy.
- Long labor in the delivery room.
Yesterday morning , we were already informed that our baby's wbc has already normalize and she will be discharge by Wednesday morning. After 4 days of treatment her wbc is already normal. But since the treatment must be for a week, we decided to complete it for the sake of the baby.
What they say is really true about pregnancy. Every pregnancy is unique from another. There is no pattern that is being followed. This is what I believed to be the wonder of life. I am just happy that she is safe and ready to go home. her sister Reese Arabella is already excited to see her younger sister.
Posted by Brian
at 1:19 AM
Monday, July 30, 2012
After 9 months of waiting, our second baby is now coming. I just admitted my wife at Davao Doctors Hospital around 7:30 pm tonight. I was hoping that she will deliver our second baby girl earlier but the progress is still at 3 cm. According to our Ob-Gyne, she can already touch the baby's head with her fingers and she told my wife that she must be admitted. I guess I have to wait for tomorrow for the baby to come out. I am just blogging at the nearest net cafe.
On the way to the hospital, me and my wife were arguing on what name shall we give to our baby. It's really funny because until now, we still can't meet halfway in the name portion of the program. Anyway, I just have to wait till tomorrow.
It's my second baby but I still learned new knowledge in this second baby. There are 3 signs before a woman will give birth and these are:
- Water discharge.
- Pains in the back and tummy area.
These signs of giving birth are very important because these will indicate that a woman is about to give birth already. It is very important for a mother to do the following so that she will not have problems in giving birth.
- Walking every morning. It is advisable that a pregnant woman should do 30 minutes to 1 hour walking every morning.
- Breathing exercise would also help a pregnant woman in pushing the baby out.
- Drink plenty of water. 1 - 2 liters a day.
- Avoid eating salty and sweet foods.
I am very excited of the new baby. We already bought these things that the baby will be using when she arrives home. Few hours to go and home we will go.
Posted by Brian
at 7:24 AM
Monday, June 25, 2012
Many guys find it hard to ask a lady out or tell her that she is special without getting an eyebrows. Many find it hard to get to stage 2. To help you guys out there, here are my tips on how to win a girl's heart.
- Make friends with her. Many guys are too arrogant in approcahing a girl. The result would be undesirable. Never tell her about your feeling towards her. Just make her comfortable with you.
- Make her laugh. Trust me, girls love guys who can make them laugh. Just don';t make yourself look like cow on this. Just be natural.
- You must always know her weaknesses. Usually girls confide to you her secrets in her family. That's a good sign because it means that she trust you.
- Be a gentle man sometimes. Remembering her makes a girl feel special and would like to be with you.
- Be close to her friends and people around her.
With these simple tips, You will definitely get that date you are longing for.
Posted by Brian
at 1:23 AM