Monday, September 5, 2016
Many people are afraid of responsibilities. In fact, many would opt to rent a house rather than buy one for the reason of they don't want a long obligation of paying their house amortization. Here in the Philippines, this scenario is common. This is not new to the Philippine real estate. This post is intended to those who are already fixed in their mindset that they want a house.
Before getting that fountain pen and signing documents from a realm estate developer, maybe you should free you mind and think these things over for it will surely ease the tension of buying a house. Now lets start the ball rolling.
1. LOCATION. Well a real estate broker would love to see you smile when he/she handovers his pen for signing. The property location is first the most important thing to consider. If you are working, the location should be at least a ride away or two. A far location will make you spend more in transportation expenses for the next 25 years.
2. Longevity of payment of Amortization. Here in the Philippines, The PAGIBIG Housing Loan is often used by the working class. From 25 to 30 years depending on the age of the buyer.
3. Surplus income to pay the housing loan. It is advised that a person that would avail a housing loan must have an income 25,000 per month or gross income. In this earning, you can pay your amortization with any problem. For married couple, the income is usually joined together.
4. House design and model. Well the look of the house is always considered before that buyer buys the property. Modern design always is the best choice than the old design.
After knowing these steps, you can now start choosing the right house for you. Happy house hunting!
Posted by Brian
at 7:21 AM
Monday, August 1, 2016
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Deca Homes is one of the fast growing housing provider in Philippines. What is good about DECA Homes is that the affordability of every house that they offer to their customers/clients. Currently, they have housing developments allover the country, especially in Davao City.
How to apply for a house in DECA Homes? Well, you must have the following requirements to be able to apply for a housing loan with 8990 Housing or much known as DECA Homes. Here the list of items that you must have.
For Employed individuals:
- Copy of your 1 month payslip.
- 2 valid ID and 5 pcs 1x1 picture.
- Certificate of employment signed by the Human Resource Manager.
- Marriage contract (if married).
- Photocopy of ID of spouse. 1x1 picture, payslip, Certificate of employment.
- proof of billing.
For Self employed individuals:
- latest audited financial statements ( balance sheet and Income statement).
- Income Tax Return.
- 1x1 ID picture
- Bank statement of checking account.
- Valid 2 ID|'s.
- Proof of billing.
- Payslip for 1 month.
- Special Power of Attorney given to direct family member. Consularized.
- 5 pc 1x1 picture.
- Certificate of Employment with company contact number and email add.
- Proof of billing
A DECA Homes applicant must undergo a personal appearance in the office just for clarification of documents submitted and a housing seminar that will be scheduled. Take note that the above requirements are the primary. The DECA Office might require additional requirements for the application. Just comply and application will be processed immediately.
If there are questions or even bookings feel free to PM me.
Posted by Brian
at 6:21 PM
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
For the past 2 weeks, I have been busy doing the purchasing for the store supplies that I sell in the market. But this morning,
I missed the morning job that I usually do. I was already awake as early as 3 am in the morning. But my mind change and I stayed in bed watching my wife and children sleeping. Maybe I was just savoring the moment with them. I guess I have to do the purchasing in the afternoon, after I do my errands in the morning.
Posted by Brian
at 6:01 PM