Thursday, September 10, 2009

IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO

Now I know what to do for our first year anniversary this coming October 11. We are thinking of having a trip to Pearl farm in Samal Island and will be staying at one of the hotels here in Davao City. I cannot think better than that. My wife will be booking our staying maybe by tomorrow or the end of September. I don't want to mess anything when it comes to planning for the anniversary because she is good in that. But I am more concern with the financial of the scheduled activity for our anniversary.

We have to many plans this coming days and I am very excited of these activities. My plans for the upcoming months are very rigid and I need my best concentration for this matter. My office mate keeps on inviting me to join his weights session at Matina Crossing. I still need to think about it because with the body that I had, I don't need to go to the gym and work things out for my body. But that is not yet final for me. if I think that I really need a gym session, then I will go to the gym and enroll myself for their session.