Monday, May 18, 2009

THE PRICE IS RIGHT

My first investment was some gold coins that my friend told me about. The other week, my friend kept calling me and asking me about the gold coins that I have. He told me that the gold price of the coins is high and is growing everyday. He was asking me if I will be selling my gold coins. But based on my observation, the price might go higher and as said in the news. I never imagine that my investment would be this big immediately. Based on my computation, the price doubled and some of my friends that are familiar to the investment said the price is going to escalate even further. I don't want to give up something that is growing immediately. I want to be sure that the price is right before I will sell all the gold coins that I have. It is a tempting offer and I am thinking about it right now.