Friday, May 22, 2009

A NEW WAY TO BLOG AND BE HEARD


I have been a blogger and at the same time an instructor of new bloggers. I would say that a blog is the best way to express yourself in the online world. Aside from the expression of thoughts and imaginations. It is also the easiest way to gain friends over the internet. Most of my students are new to this online diary thing. That is why I am guiding them in every step of the way. To Create a free blog, I would suggest my student to visit http://www.seekopia.com/. This is a site that makes blogging easy and fun. In here, you can write and read other bloggers post and even comment on them. This is also a good social network especially when you get use to the site. When you write an article post, you can also share it in sekopia so that your article can be access by many bloggers and be heard in the online world. The other day, I got an email from one of my students. She was thanking me fro the things that I thought her, especially in the blogging side. The Seekopia.com was a very big help to my students and also me. I am very proud of what I do and I share what I know to my students who want to know more and be heard in the online world as they write their article post in their blogs. I am planning to open a school for blogging so that I can get more students and when there is Seekopia.com, the blogging is endless.