Sunday, February 16, 2014

KIDS LOVE WALT DISNEY'S FROZEN

Baby sitting is not a usual job taken by men. But on the contrary, I am starting to like it. I have 2 kids, 3 and 2 years of age. I am the one looking over them since their nanny is on leave. I am the one taking my eldest daughter to school and even preparing her meals in school. My youngest daughter is a darling. She is already nearly 2 years old and loves to be carried around the house. 

When their nanny was around, they kept watching this movie by Walt Disney titled Frozen. My eldest daughter always call herself Elsa and she even called her younger sister Anna. I thought maybe the names she mentioned were characters on the cartoon Frozen. And I was right. The names were the main characters of the story. May eldest daughter was so persistent in telling me to play Frozen every morning. So a dad must do what he has to do, I played the cartoon movie.

While watching the movie, my kids were already in their respective places in the sala and while I was also trying to get my full attention over the movie I was playing. While watching the movie, I fully understand why my kids love the Frozen movie by Walt Disney. Honestly, I still sing the songs in the movie even while I am driving to our house.