Friday, January 24, 2014

MY STORE IN THE MARKET

It's already 9 pm and I just got home from my store situated in the public market in Mintal. I am operating a small store near the vegetable and meat section in the public market. My main product is the takeout plastics like sando bags and other plastic items. 

I open this store last June of 2013. For the past 6 months, I gained a lot of friends, majority owners of stalls inside the public market. These vendors are my customers and they really help me in my daily operation. I can say that business is doing well. Sales is growing and I need to add more capital to the store. 

In the coming months, I intend to reach more customers by visiting farms and other business establishments that require plastics. Having a store inside the market is not easy as other would think it is. But I love what I am doing and this store is my inspiration.