Monday, July 30, 2012

THIS IT!

After 9 months of waiting, our second baby is now coming. I just admitted my wife at Davao Doctors Hospital around 7:30 pm tonight. I was hoping that she will deliver our second baby girl earlier but the progress is still at 3 cm. According to our Ob-Gyne, she can already touch the baby's head with her fingers and she told my wife that she must be admitted. I guess I have to wait for tomorrow for the baby to come out. I am just blogging at the nearest net cafe. 

On the way to the hospital, me and my wife were arguing on what name shall we give to our baby. It's really funny because until now, we still can't meet halfway in the name portion of the program. Anyway, I just have to wait till tomorrow. 

It's my second baby but I still learned new knowledge in this second baby. There are 3 signs before a woman will give birth and these are:
  1. Bleeding.
  2. Water discharge.
  3. Pains in the back and tummy area.
These signs of giving birth are very important because these will indicate that a woman is about to give birth already. It is very important for a mother to do the following so that she will not have problems in giving birth.
  • Walking every morning. It is advisable that a pregnant woman should do 30 minutes to 1 hour walking every morning.
  • Breathing exercise would also help a pregnant woman in pushing the baby out.
  • Drink plenty of water. 1 - 2 liters a day.
  • Avoid eating salty and sweet foods. 
I am very excited of the new baby. We already bought these things that the baby will be using when she arrives home. Few hours to go and home we will go.