Sunday, February 19, 2012

I MISSED THE GAMES TOO LONG

Last Friday, I was just laying in my bed and doing my reports and something came out of my mind. I decided to watch the PBA gmaes as it was showed in the local tv channel. I really don't know why I thought of watching the games. Well, maybe because I was just having a boring might at the room.


The first game was between the Talk and Text and the Meralco Volts. The game went to overtime and still the Talk and Text pals won the match in a drastic way. Thanks to their import that made the best player of the game. The second team was between the Powerade Tigers and the Rain Or Shine paint masters. This was more interesting to tell. I consider myself not a basketball goer but I knew some players.


It was very sad for me that in the entire team, I only knew several players. I don't even knew who was the scorer and the shooter unlike before. I was a die hard fan of the games I know every player in a team. There have been so many players that I barely knew about them. But the second game was a come from behind win by the Powerade Tigers, thanks to JV Casio, the pointy guard that delivered the assist and the crucial three point shot that win them the game. I would also like to commend their import for giving them a good game. I promise that I will continue to watch the games because it has become exciting to watch it.