Friday, November 11, 2011

AIRLINE TICKET SALE

Who said that 11-11-11 is a bad day. This morning, Cebu Pacific Airlines just released another seat sale for the month. All domestic air travel will just cost you 11 pesos. This is insane for an airline company. As usual, many online bookings were placed for the air fare promo. Before 11-11-11, I already announced that there will be a seat sale from Cebu Pacific. I even posted it in my Facebook account announcing the sale. Usually, seat sale happens every 12:45 am. Online booking only for this seat sale.

This morning, I got around 5 calls from my friends, asking me for the seat sale if it is still available. I, myself, don't know if the sale is still open since I did not book myself in any flights. I just posted it and people who follow my Facebook account are very lucky to hear the seat sale. Maybe next time again. I will still announcing seat sale. I have a reliable source for the airline company and I would love to share it to you guys.

The best way to describe the seat sale of Cebu Pacific is Airline seat sale madness. That's a fact!