Thursday, October 6, 2011

PREPARING FOR MONDAY

I am preparing for Monday because its a sports fest day in our company. Last Monday, me and my partner had a badminton match against our Sun Pride friends. It was a close match but we won that match. According to the badminton coordinator, we already have another scheduled match against another sun pride team. We now belong in the winners category and the games will be more exciting.

My partner is now practicing while I am here doing my field work. I need to practice my smashes and dropping styles because as I observed during our last match, it was the key points in our strategy that made us win the match. We are confident that we will win another game but we must not be over confident in our capacity or else we might not reach the third round of the badminton match.