Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BIG TASTE BIG SAVING MEAL FOR THE NIGHT

I am here in Digos City where I am doing my field work for the month of October. For tonight, I am having a special meal. I am having fried intestines, mongo soup and coke with two rice. This is a meal that I really save a lot and my tummy is full. For this meal, I only spent around 35 pesos and that's a lot of saving for me.

For tomorrow, I am planing to have barbecue and rice. This is another budget friendly meal that I am going to have in my second night here in Digos City. It very important for me to save on my meals because I usually spent almost 100 pesos per meal. This time I am controlling my taste buds and not indulge in high cost meal. Actually, I am on diet right now. Less food for me means good diet and health pocket.