Friday, October 21, 2011

HOME COURT ADVANTAGE

I am here in Davao City already. It is really very hard living in another city and you are not familiar with the location. My stay in Manila was a great experience since it was my first time to experience riding the trains that are connecting every city in metro Manila.

Living in Manila for 4 days was not easy unlike living in Hong Kong for 5 days. I have to look at the map all the time and see to it that we were in the right location. With the crowd of people in Manila, no wonder many are getting lost in the city.

When we were going to the airport, I told my wife that it is quite difficult living in a place that was new for the both of us. Upon arrival in Davao City International Airport, I felt that I am safe already since I am in the place where I am home. Living in Manila for 4 days was a great experience for me and I will be returning soon since I have a free flight ticket given to me by a credit card company.