Thursday, September 29, 2011

PLASTIC BALLOON IS BETTER THAN RUBBER

Last Sunday, me, my wife and our baby went to this park where durian fruits are sold everywhere. As we were eating durian, I noticed my little baby very happy to see a balloon as the man was selling it in the park area. My little angel always points at the balloon and follows the man everywhere he goes. That is why a hug my angel and I bought her a balloon. It is really very nice to see the joy that a balloon brings to my little Ara.

My wife told me that a plastic balloon can hold helium longer compared to a rubber balloon. I am accustomed to buy rubber balloon and plastic is a new one to me. Its already 5 days and still the balloon is still flying. I can really say that a plastic balloon is better than a rubber balloon.