Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS

This morning, when I woke up, I was thinking of what cool business that I could put up. You know, working in a company is for about 10 years is something that I like but I also would like to get out of my comfort zone and try new things and starting a business will be a good start for me. May be the talks that we had with my wife really entered to my deepest thoughts and continued when I am sleeping. But seriously, it would be a great chance to try something new.

Every night, my wife and I talk about the type of business that we wanted to put up, especially now that our family is growing. Having a day job is not enough when you have kids around you. Just thinking about enrolling to school sounds scary to me. having a business is a risk and we need to take the risk in order to be successful in life.

Honestly, I am scared about doing this but I guess I need to do it or else, I would miss the chance of doing it for the rest of my life. I hate the word regret...