Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ROAD TRIP

Road Trip is the term that I use when I go to the provinces for my field work. Right now, I have a schedule trip going to the provinces of Davao Del Sur. I will stay there for about 3 days and on Saturday, I'm on my way home. Road Trip is a monthly event for me. This is the only time I get to travel and the good thing about my road trip is that all expenses are paid by the company that employs me. The usual number of days for my road trip is 6 days but on some days, 3 to 4 days will be enough for the road trip schedule.

Before the official travel, I have to prepare for my Itinerary of Travel. My itinerary will be approved by my supervisor then I will go to the cashier for the cash that will be use for the entire trip. The money that I will be carrying will be liquidated upon return. Failure on my part do so would mean something is wrong with me. But for the 10 years of my work here, I never miss the liquidation part.

I enjoy the road trip because every trip is a learning experience for me. I will surely miss this road trip when I leave this company. But for now, I just have to enjoy the road trip and learn more things as I travel.