Saturday, October 16, 2010

I AM INSURED AND SAFE ON THE ROAD

This October, I bought a new motor vehicle that I will be using everyday from house to the place where I am working. I computed my transportation expense before I bought this motor vehicle and in my computation it showed that I will be able to save my earnings when I will be driving my own motor vehicle. I will be able to save around 30% and that figure is big enough that I made my decision to get a motor vehicle for my use. The agent that accommodated me said that I also needed to get a motor trade insurance for my vehicle, for safety purposes. I remembered in 2008, I was driving my old car to the province along with my wife and my mother. Aside from me, my brother was also driving his car to accompany me to our grandmother's house. We were already approaching the crossing when suddenly a rushing motorcycle hit my front left wheel and my bumper was totally wreck by the collision. It was not easy for first time drivers because I really don't know what to do. The police told me if my car has a comprehensive insurance. Having a insurance is really good because owners are protected and safe when incidents like that happens. After that incident, I made sure that I have the right insurance. With the insurance that I have, I can say that I am insured and safe on the road.