Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NURSING A PREGNANT WIFE

My wife just delivered a baby girl last July. Remembering the days when she was still pregnant really brings a smile to my face. I remembered the day when she said to me that she was pregnant really is magic to my ears. I was in the guard house talking to some friends when she called up ans said to me that I will be receiving a MMS from her. I really have no idea what that MMS was all about. I received the messages and I saw pregnancy test showing a 2 lines, means positive as she is pregnant. After that they, everything changed. Having a pregnant wife is something that guys should be proud about. It is like having a newborn baby but still inside your wife. I mean it was the best. It's our first baby and both of us are excited about the baby.

From day 1, I was the one that washing the clothes and other things that my wife regularly do. Cooking was simple for me because I already know how to cook without any problem. Carrying her things was my specialty. I would carry all of her things just to make her relax. The last months before my pregnant wife will deliver was the most crucial. Monitoring her conditions and walking around the neighborhood was a common thing. I don't want my wife to undergo a cesarean delivery because it was dangerous and costly. At exactly 10 pm, my wife gave birth to our first baby. Before the baby was born, we already named her Reese Arabella P. Rojas . The name best fit for our baby. Simple names will do but what she have is the best.