Monday, October 18, 2010

HAVING FUN WITH MY PRECIOUS

I was teasing my wife these past few days. I told her that my daughter really looks like her. My daughter is just 3 months old and I already can see the little image of my wife in her. My in-laws told me that when my wife was still 3 months, she has no hair, totally bald. My baby is like her. I can say that almost 85% of my baby's profile is from my wife. My baby smiles like my wife also. She shows her small gums without any teeth, very cute to see. Sometimes I call my daughter Erica, the name of my wife. I am really having fun this week. I also noticed that my little angel already knows how to roll and laugh also, giggles and even sometimes shout out lloud when she is being lift. I find these developments advanced for her age at 3 months.

Last Sunday, my in-laws visited us here and they were all amazed to see their first grandchild because she has grown already unlike the last time they saw my little angel. I can say I am a proud father for my daughter and a lucky husband for having a very loving wife. My wife, most of the time, takes care of our little angel, especially when she is at home. We also took our daughter to the church. We stayed outside because the inner part of the church was not ideal for a baby to stay. My daughter will have her baptism maybe on December. We are still finalizing the venue after church and the invitations for our guests.

We are already planning to have her 4th month celebration on November 5.. This day is memorable because her baby sitter will also celebrate her 18th birthday. Me and my wife plan to make a little celebration for the two occasions. I will be post more about it later on this website. A dios!