Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GOOD HOBBY TURNED BUSINESS

At first, I was quite hesitant about investments because I often see good investments turned bad and end up broke. I was even afraid to talk about business because I cannot share anything. But it doesn't mean that I don't like to invest. A good friend of mine told me that the best business is your hobby because there is passion and desire to deliver. My hobby was collecting gold and silver coins and even bullion in large amount. One friend told me that I have already the best business, especially collecting gold and silver coins. The gold bullion is backed by United States Gold Bureau and has been in demand right now. I realized that my dream business is already under my nose. All I needed was to make it grow. Now I am offially a gold and silver coins trader. Many customers call me and ask for the trade value of my coins because they wanted to buy it. Well, since the price is escalating higher, I guess selling these precious metals would be a pass. This is a good hobby turned business.