Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SOON TO BE A DAD

When I was a kid, I always admired my father because of he things that he do for us. I consider him as my superman and my batman. In other words, my super hero. But I never consider myself to be going to be doing the things that he did to me before. Enough of the sentimental part and lets go to the bottom of this write up. In a few days from now, I am expecting a baby girl, my angel.

Me and my wife are still finalizing the complete name of our baby. But we are considering the name " Arabella". But we also wanted our little angel to have a second name so that she would be called the same. I know that I am too excited but also nervous about the thought of being a dad soon. My wife also very excited about the idea that she will be a mom soon also.

There are still so many things to be done and I hope I can finish everything before the baby arrives in the house.