Thursday, November 5, 2009

BLOG TEMPLATES REALLY LOOKS GOOD

I have been blogging for about two years now and ever since my blog template remains unchanged. My other friends would tell me to change the template so that my blog would look good because of the cool graphics and pictures that a blog would have if I change it. That idea was okay. But I don't know how to change it and also afraid that something might go wrong when I change it.

To face my fears about the matter, I decided to practice changing my blog's template. I created a temporary blog and then I got a XML template. Then I removed the original script of the blog and I pasted the XML script. After pasting it, the temporary blog has a cool template already. I finally conquered my fear about changing blog template.

To share what I know, I changed my friend's blog template into a new one. Three column template is cool to look at compared to the traditional two column template. I am think about changing my first blog's template to a new radical one but I have some things to consider. My blog has several link embedded in the with the blog script. Aside from the links to my friends will be gone if I change my template. I think I have to weight things before I change my blog's template.