Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PROMISED GOOD FUTURE

I was watching the television last night and I saw politicians' adds on television. I realized that I really cannot identify the wolf from the sheep when it is campaigning period. Politicians promised the electorate of good future and prosperity. But once already in the position, its thank you for all. promises are made to be broken. Politicians can attest to that. How I wish that our country will be free from the bondage of corruption.

This country is a good one, but the leaders are vampires sucking blood out from its own countrymen. Our country is down and listed as one of the top countries as most corrupt among others. This now the right time change that and make it happen. We must elect people who are deserving for the position. Traditional politicians should be eradicated from this country for good.

I was reading the newspaper the other day. It was about Brunei, their culture and economy. How I wish the Philippines was like Brunei. They have zero rate in corruption and other ill behavior of a country. Medical and surgical needs of its citizens are well taken care and fees are very affordable. No crimes and no poverty, they are a rich country and going strong. Their citizens are well provided by their government. People living in Brunei are proud to be citizens of their country.