Thursday, October 1, 2009

CHECKING MY FRIEND'S WEBSITE

This morning, my friend called me up and told me about his problem in his website. I told him that I will be coming by 6 pm this evening since I am in the office right now. According to my friend, his website is loading slow and pictures are unavailable when loaded. In this kind of problem, I am considering that my friend had loaded some scripts on his website that is making the delay and the lag for the loading of pictures.

His website is already 10 years old and I was one of the developers who helped him build his own website. I will bring one of my good friend who also is an expert in website problems. In my wild guess, there are scripts that are loaded to the website that is making this problem on my friends website. I better be prepared for to nights website repair.