Monday, September 28, 2009

MEDICINE 911

My house mate told me that she is being attacked by her ulcer. I know it's kinda late in the morning but I still accompanied her to the 24 hours pharmacy, The Mercury Drug in San Pedro Street. I bought 6 sachets of Gastripac and also a noodle cup so that she can have her stomach heated with the hot soup and noodles.

Tonight, I realized the importance of having a medicine box that is full of daily medicines. You'll never know when a sickness or health problems may arise. It is better to be prepared and safe than sorry. Our old medicine box is empty and medicines are bought as the problem arise. But I am really considering having a complete medicines in the house.

I gave my housemate 3 sachets for her ulcer. Gastripac is an effective medicine for ulcer and other stomach related problems. The last time the medicine box was full of medicines was when my father died.