Monday, September 21, 2009

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK AGAIN

Hello guy! Did you miss me?I'm just thankful to be back again in our house. I've been away for quite sometime and I really miss my blogging job. I was not able to update my post for about 7, lonely, long days. I was in the province and as you all know, internet connection is really a big problem when you are in the province.

Last week, I was in some areas in Sarangani Province and several areas in South Cotabato and in Sultan Kudarat. Life living away from your house has some pros and cons. The pros are, You get to feel living alone and surviving in the environment that you are a stranger. You meet new friends along the way and build your image, when nobody knows who you are. The cons are, you feel lonely and sad since you are far from your love ones. You feel like you are alone and nobody will come to rescue you when you are in a problem. There are others more, but I just don't want to talk about it anymore. I am just happy to be blogging once again in my comfort zone, my house.