Tuesday, June 23, 2009

RECOVERY FROM FEVER

I miss blogging so much. For three days, I was not able to post anything and that I ask for apology to my friends. It is because for three straight days, I was in my bed due to fever, cough and colds. I don't know if it was already A(H1N1) or formerly known as swine flu. I have already the symptoms but the doctor told me that I need to have plenty of rest for the sickness that I am in right right is caused by stress. My doctor added that I need to have at least 7-8 hours of sleep and not the usual 4 to 5 hours of sleep. But I am already fine now. I also thought that it was dengue but there were no marks and no blood coming out from my nose and eyes, so it was totally not dengue.

I still need the rest that I deserve right now. The swine flu scare is spreading like fire here in the Philippines and I don't want to be the first case here in Davao City. Hospitals here in the city are well equipped with the facilities that are must needed for swine flu patients. The doctor's advise is very helpful to me. I also noticed that I feel great and the sleepiness is gone from my systems. Having enough rest is the key to the immediate cure against fever, colds and cough.