Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EXCITING WAY TO PLAY

I used to go to the computer shop and play my favorite war game. But I realized that I am alone and as I played the game often, it is getting boring already. I wanted to play something with interaction, especially with friends. The other night I heard my friends talking and sharing the events that occurred the other week. They where playing the multiplayer games and they sound like they enjoy everything about the game that they are playing. I tried to go with them and played the games that they were playing and find it very exciting and there is interaction, the game that I wanted to play. Multiplayer game is better than single player game. I guess I found the game that I am looking for. The multiplayer games are available at www.8c1.net, the best place to play multiplayer games.