Monday, June 29, 2009

CELEBRATION GALORE

I was invited to attend a party that is going to happen this Saturday at Torres. For the information of all, Torres street here in Davao City is the best place to hangout with friends or just simply make the night best. This is also considered the food strip since there are so many restaurants and bars in the area. The celebration is the birthday of my college buddy. This is a double celebration since he will also be going to Dubai to work there for 3 years. This is based on his signed contract with the agency.

Like the old days, I am contemplating on going there or not. it is because I also have some important things to do this Saturday. I think some of our friends would not be coming also since they have their own life too you know. But still I am still thinking about it. I never confirmed yet that I will be coming. The important thing is that I am invited.