Monday, April 20, 2009

50 YEARS OF SUCCESS

The company, where I am working right now, will be celebrating it's 50 years in business this coming May 9. According to our HR, there will be a basketball tournament. I remembered last December when me and my office buddies organized the first basketball tournament of our company. It was a great success. I hope our HR officer can match that success. Aside from the basketball tournament, there will also be a big feast and that means eating and eating till you drop. By next week there will be corporate giveaways again and there might be bonuses, fingers crossed. A business to exist 50 years is something to be proud of. Other businesses would barely reach its second year before closing. I wish the company more years to come and hope for another 50 years ahead.