Saturday, February 21, 2009

THINKING POSITIVE CREATES A POSITIVE IMPACT

Today is is my lucky day! Today is my lucky day! Today is my lucky day! I am trying to bring luck for the day. That is what I do because I believe tat when you think positive all the positive energy in this world will be channel to you and that means that you won't have a bad day. Today is my Lucky day!

The power of the mind is endless. You can create something that has not yet to happen. I already tried this just the other day. I in a jeepney and I was thinking of somebody that I might meet or see during my travel. Few kilometers away, I saw somebody that I was thinking of. She rode the same jeepney that I was in. It was a feeling and a strong thoughts of that person. That is why I am making the day to be my lucky day. I guess that is where fortune tellers get their vibe in telling the perosn that something will be or will happen. I guess I am born to be a fortune teller. Ahh! Today is my lucky day! I would stay in that mood.