Saturday, February 21, 2009

PLAYING AND SWEATING DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FEVER

This morning I am already feeling strange about me. My temperature is high and I colds and cough. I thought by playing and sweating would do the trick and get rid of my colds and fever but I was totally wrong. At first, I got a good feeling while playing but after the game, I experienced more pain and my fever in still in me. I already took some medicines that I kept in my medicine cabinet but still I am hot. I already called my better half and told he about my condition right now and she is worried about me. I am barking like a dog and my temperature is like a mid day sun. I guess a good rest and an eight hour sleep would do the thing in healing me. These past few days, I am sleeping at 1 am in the morning and I have to wake up at 6 to prepare myself for work. I was supposed to go to Tagum right now but I postponed it. I am sick and I need medical attention right away. From now and then, I drink plenty of water to take the heat in me. I have to monitor my temperature so that I can take medicine immediately. I am planning to do the vinegar wipe. This is an effective procedure that can lower body temperature on people with high fever. I posted this article in medical chronicles, my health blog. I guess I need it right now.