Saturday, February 28, 2009

THE SHOE COLLECTOR

As I was doing the room cleaning assignment, I noticed that there were several pairs of shoes under the bed. As I was sweeping the dust underneath, I noticed that some of the shoes are still unused and still in it's box. There were different colors of shoes and sandals. All of them were owned by my better half. My wife is a big fan of shoes. Every time we go shopping mall, she immediately would tell me that me go the shoes department because she has no more shoes to use. She would insist that she needs to buy another shoes for the office and her regular walking shoes. She buys two pairs of shoes every time we go to the mall. Based on my observation during my cleaning session, my wife needs no more shoes. She can establish her shoe shop with all the shoes that she have. She is a big shoe collector. All the brands are present, except the expensive ones because my wife is very practical about buying shoes. I have to arrange all her shoes so that she will notice that she needs no more new shoes. I remember this shoes that she only wore ones and its was during her friend's wedding last year. It was colored red and made of fine leather material. Now that shoes is very dusty and junked underneath our bed. I am thinking that this is her hobby, colleting shoes but I guess not. More than that. She is obsessed with shoes. I guess I need to control her before it gets more than that.