Sunday, March 1, 2009

LIFE IS A CONSTANT CHANGE

There was a song that was written and composed by Jose Marie Chan, titled Constant Change. I love listening to the song because of the heart linked lyrics that the composer put into the song. The melody and rhythm of the song perfectly captures the essence and meaning of the listener. When I first heard of the song when I was just in my elementary years and since then, I made it my favorite song. Every time there is a minus one singing event in our place, this song is always in my song list. The song lyric: we're on the road, we more from place to place, and often times when I'm about to call it home, we have to move along, Life is a Constant Change. This is the first part lyric of the song. Very meaningful and carefully written to catch the listener's attention. Many are asking me why I like this song, since is an old song. But I always tell that new songs is good to listen but classic songs last a lifetime. If you get to seach the song, you will be enchanted by the song, That I can attest.