Friday, February 27, 2009

DINING AT HOME IS THE BEST MOVE IN THIS TIME OF DIFFICULTY

Every time I go out, I preferred to dine out because it is convenient for me and I can select the food that I wanted. But now, I realized that I am spending too much. Not because of eating but sometimes I spend more in some other things. In this time, we should be wise in spending our hard earned money. That is why, instead of dining in some fancy restaurant, I would go to the market and buy the things that I will be cooking for the week. In one market visit, I will be spending around five hundred for the things that I will be cooking. That is for the week compared to dining at an eat all you can restaurant, two hundred fifty a meal. That is a big difference. I observed that since I am dining in our house and cooking my meals, I get to save more of my salary. Unlike before, my salary would only fuel my existence for 10 days. For the budget conscious, dining in the home is the best way to save and live in this crisis time. Let us save and reduce our spending.