Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ME AND MY BIG MOUTH

I would consider myself a happy guy. I don't consider a problem a problem. I don't want my problems get into my way. I just laugh about it and find the best solution to solve the problem. I just laugh and laugh and laugh. May be my mouth is just an outlet for me get rid of my problems. I remember when I was in high school. It was the day when my father passed away due to a motorcycle accident. my father was killed instantly. Since we live in another place, we were not immediately informed about the unfortunate incident that happened to my father. My mother and my aunts tried to hid it from us because it was an examination week. After the examination week, the news was disclosed to us. It was too heavy to carry and hard to accept that somebody passed away and it was my father. In school my teacher was surprised to know that my father passed away because she saw no signs on me about the incident. I was laughing as if nothing happened. I was not affected about it. I accepted it easily when my father passed away that day. Laughing is the best medicine against stress and aging to all.