Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FEELING FRESH AND LIKE A BABY

I am one of the millions of people around the world who do not want to put powder. Maybe it is because of the powder that gets into my nose and the small things that you can inhale when you put powder. But today, my who perspective changed when it comes to baby powder. My back was so wet this afternoon after taking my lunch break. I have to walk from our office to the canteen and it was so hot and the sun was scorching my head and my back was so wet because of my perspiration. I don't bring handkerchief, so I have to face the consequence of not bringing one. My home office mate was very generous by offering my to put baby powder on m back to that my sweat won't dry there. I tried putting powder and I noticed the fresh smell that powder brings. I also put some more in my face to remove the oil in my skin. Powder is good for grown up people but dangerous to infants because of the dust of the powder that might be inhaled by the baby and may cause breathing problems and even death. I should bring powder everyday to make my body fresh and sweat free.