Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DINING WITH MY WIFE

Tonight, I was in Shoe Mart with my wife. She bought some personal belongings and a gift for a wedding that my father-in-law will be attending. This I realized that it has been quite sometime already since our last dinner outside our house. We always stay at home and prepare the food that will be the menu for the night. My wife loves to eat halo-halo. It is a refreshing dessert made with ice cream and leche flan on top of the grated ice with kaong , beans, langka and other ingredients to make the dessert complete. Everytime my wife orders this kind of desser, I always call her attention and replies that it's not always. My wife is big ice cream lover and cakes are her favorites partmner for her ice cream. Given a month or a year, she will be very big and overweight in that case. Now, she weighs more than me. Joke! Just kidding.

This month will be very busy for me. I have so many things to do and I feel that time is not on my side. Maybe the dining at the mall was a form of boding for me and my wife. This Valentines, she said to me that she has something for me. I will just prepare the meals for that night at our residential address in Tagum City.