Thursday, February 5, 2009

DEVELOPING THE HABIT OF SAVING

In times like this we must be wise in managing our finances and spending our hard earn money. The world crisis is getting its toll to many countries around the world. There are rumors in our company about lay off. But that information is still unverified until this time.

I was reading a book about on how to save money. It a book worth reading. I rarely read books but this one is an exception. from page one to the end, my eyes were in the book. It has no pictures but still I liked reading it. The book was owned by my father who was teaching political science in a government educational institution before he passed away. The book was kept by my mother and until now it is still in it's best condition. You cannot finish reading the book in one sitting and it take several days to complete reading it. There are many famous and influential people siting their experiences and there are also tips on how to manage your finances and daily expense. For now, I am still in chapter one and I will just inform you guys about it when I finish reading it.