Thursday, February 26, 2009

COASTER SERVICE OUT FOR REPAIR

Regularly we ride our service coaster from our old office to the new office. Our service coaster has 40 seats available. Riding the coaster is very comfortable since you get to sit properly and comfortably in the seats available. I get to sleep while the coaster service is in motion. But this morning, our H.R.D. officer announced that the coaster will not be available until tomorrow morning. It is because the service coaster will undergo repair for it's air conditioning unit. While to coaster will be in the repair shop, the L-300 van will take it's place for the meantime. We have to fit ourselves inside the L-300 van. I sat at the back and my body felt the pain of sitting in a small seat. I cannot breath well and moving was limited. It was a hard situation. There was limited ventilation inside and I had to squat just for me to breath well. My knees are shaking and I can feel the muscle aching. Tomorrow the agony will continue. I just hope that the coaster service will be available tomorrow afternoon.