Thursday, February 5, 2009

CONFIDENTIAL MATTERS

There are so many things about me that nobody knows. Call it hiding but for me it is just my way to focus on what I am doing. I don't tell anyone about it. It is because I am afraid to fail and talked about by others who I told my plans. Ever since, I am already like this. There are several times that I did this. I would confirm the basic but hide the important matters about my life. I might be good abut hiding my true feeling but I am hurting inside also. The feeling of not being trusted is a big issue for me. All my life, I wanted to tell others what I intend to do. But something is holding me back. That I don't know why. I remembered a former employee where I am working told me about life and the pressures it bring to all who are connected with you. He told me about the way of living a simple life and expecting less rather than enormous of the things that you want. he told me that to avaoid failures in life, one should not expect to much from himself and rather focus on things that will make you achieve what you aim for. Less expectatios means less failure. Life is cruel and demoralizing to men. I cannot blame those people who took their lives because of life dull moments.