Thursday, January 8, 2009

VALENTINES DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Few days from now it will be valentines day again. It happens every 14th day of February and most lovers celebrate the day by eating in some fancy restaurants and giving gifts to their loved ones or special someone or the much used word " Significant other". That was the word I learned from my philosophy class when I was in college.

What makes valentines day a special day among others because this is the only day that is dedicated to all lovers other and people who are in the mood for love celebrates the day. others would spend fortune just to make the day right. But for some dining and gifts are enough to commemorate the day. For me, a simple celebration will do. Dining will always be present. I remembered before in an eat all you can restaurant. The price before valentines day was only 99. But when it was valentines it increased to 143. The price was significant for the day. The price 143 means I love You.

for those people who want the day to be special. I guess as early as now, you must plan and make the necessary booking for you date on Valentines day. For it would be very difficult to make arrangements when it is already valentines day.