Thursday, January 8, 2009

ONLINE UNIVERSITY MY FIRST OPTION IN GAINING MORE KNOWLEDGE

I have been working for about 7 years now and I think it is about time for me to take a break and go back to school again. By going to school, I can gain more knowledge and I am considering enrolling myself in an online university because I don't want to quit my job for it is my bread and butter. I have already cheeked the schooling schedule and I find the schedule favorable on my part. I can study and at the same time work. There is no conflict on schedule. I have already told my friend about my plans and all of them agreed to my plan. Studying will increase my chances to be one of the managers of the company where I am working right now. I really want to have a managerial position. That is why I am going back to school again.

Aside from gaining the managerial position that I want, it will also help me in gaining more knowledge and maybe start another career in teaching or I might go big time by opening my own business.