Saturday, January 10, 2009

CHANGING THE SOAP

I am currently using the bar soap as my bath soap. Since working in a company, whose products include bath soaps and more, I a monthly allocation of bath soaps and I used it when I am taking a bath. The bar soap that I am using smells good and there is a fresh felling after taking a bath. But I noticed this and I guess all bar soap users would agree that bar soaps melt fast, especially when place on wet holders or soap dish. This I observed in abroad, they are no longer using bar soaps. Instead, they are using liquid bath soap for taking a bath. They are using the big containers of this kind of soap. I think it deserves a try. There are so many liquid form bath soaps in the market today. Even the famous bar soap brands have already made a liquid version of their soaps. I guess that the bar soap era is now being replaced by the liquid ones. Liquid soap is easy to use and there is no melting of the soap. taking a bath is fast and easy. No more rubbing of the bar to your skin. You are just like having a shampoo on your body. Rinsing is fast also. I remember before the body and bounce brand of product. I rarely see this brand anymore. Maybe it is already faced out in the market.