Saturday, January 24, 2009

THE TRUTH ABOUT HOLODOMOR

The there are so many stories that are untold to men. Sometime stories are kept and and many are trying to seek the truth about it. Take for example the story about holodomor and other stories. Let us be reminded about the history of others are worth to know. Maybe I am just one of those people who read history and the truth about the events that happened in the past. I remembered when I was in college, my classmates would always consider history as a thing of the past and telling it over and over again is just trying to bring back the pain and agony of the event that is so hurting to all men. But reliving the event that happened some years ago is just a way of reminding us that there are lessons to be learned and things to be done to avoid it to happen again. The quest for the truth is never ending and all the people around the world should be informed rightly by the events. I believe that past events are related to the present and even to future events. Now that I am teaching politics and history, I myself try to explain the event in a way that student to understand and appreciate it and learn from it. To know about the holodomor event visit this informative site at http://www.holodomor-truth.org/ and read the truth about it.