Saturday, January 31, 2009

SLEEPING SLOWS DOWN AGING

I saw this documentary about a guy who is already 28 years old but looks like 13 or 14 years old. he is in Hollywood and does movies. According to the guy, his condition is not normal for his age. His friends are already grown ups and he looks behind of schedule. That is a rare condition and is considered a defect on his body clock. But that is on the medical aspect. what I am trying to say here is that. There is no such thing as fountain of youth. There is a bed that can slows the aging process in our body. When we work and stress our body, aging happens rapidly. The skin cells dies and causing rapid aging. You might be just 28 but looks like a 35 years old.

In order to stop the aging process, we have to sleep at least 8 hours a day. A short nap will also help in revitalizing our body and slows the aging. That is why, I always sleep when I have the time. I don't select the location where I get a short nap. During our travel going to the office in our coaster service vehicle, I always take a short nap. This I observed that when I take nap, I don't get tired immediately. I feel fresh and always new. other even laugh at my habit of sleeping in our coaster. But I don't mind them. Just laugh and look who gets older immediately. The secret of staying your is sleeping.