Saturday, January 31, 2009

SICK DOG NEEDS MY SPECIAL ATTENTION

I observed my dog here in our house for two days and I think he is in pain. I prepared his meals and still no interaction with me. This dog is very playful, even he is already 2 years old with me. My dog always play when I am around. every morning when I leave the house, my dog never look at me and no longer guide me to the gate. This a something that my dog don't do. when I arrive from work, my dog no longer greets me in the gate. He just sat and stares at me while I walk to the door. I think my dog is sick. He eats less nowadays compared before and he interacts with other dogs in our house less. He is moody these past few days. I thought I was the only one who have observed the change in trait of my dog. My mother told me that my dog is sick and has to be brought to a veterinarian so see what the dog's problem.

Every time I leave our house I make it sure that I play for awhile with my dog. I remembered one day that I was in a hurry and did not mind when he wanted to play with me. I think that it was the reason why my dog is acting strangely. When I arrive this morning from my overnight stay in the other city, my dog was very excited to see me and greeted me in the gate. Even bite all the small dogs around that also approached me upon my arrival. I guess my dog's mood swing has evaporated away already. I played with him for awhile and now my dog is in the mood again and no signs of being sick. Truly dogs are man's best friend. They act just like us . When they don't quality time with their masters or their friends.