Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE RAIN IS UNSTOPPABLE

It was a dark morning today.I woke up this morning at 5:45 am and I noticed that the sun is extending it's sleep. It was still dark outside and nobody was making a noise. I tried to wake the blood and that runs in my veins and immediately went to the comfort room to discharge the water build-up. It is not the usual morning and its raining hard.

I thought that the rain would stop but I miscalculated the weather. It did not stop until this evening. School classes were already canceled due to the bad weather. The road and highways were free of traffic. The traffic officers were just sipping their coffee as they watched the cars and vehicles go their directions.

According to the weather station office that the cold and rainy weather will continue to hit the city until the second part of February. They advised that it would be better to bring umbrellas and raincoats. These are very important suits, especially this cold and rainy season.