Thursday, January 15, 2009

PLANNING AHEAD OF TIME IS THE BEST THING TO DO

The rainy season is far from over and me and my friends had already prepared our summer getaway. The plan is to go on a island hopping. We might go to Samal Island and go hopping there. The other plan was to have a beach party. it was planned because it's been two years already and we haven't go to the beach. the plan was to stay overnight and for me that would be a great idea. It is not just for the summer but also a bonding moment in our office.

My friend volunteered to bring the meat for the barbecue and I volunteered to bring the milk fish as another dish for the party. There were so many pledges already and the problem is that we haven't picked the day. But it be in March for the waves in the beach are cleans and the weather would be perfect.

I think this would be the right venue to do snorkeling. I love to do this because the beauty of the world under is breathless and beyond compare. There are so many dive spots in Samal Island and the beaches are virgins. There is said to be one island there that is uninhabited still at this time and many foreign tourists visit the site. The reef around the island is really very beautiful. I saw one photo exhibit last month featuring the island and I saw many good spots to spend the dog days of summer. I think I would be buying the things that I will be bringing there this early. I just hope that the malls are still holding the yearend inventory sale. It is because the prices of the items are usually below 40-60 percent, a material amount for somebody, like me, on a budget schedule.